PDF to ePub for Mac
iStonsoft PDF to ePub for Mac is designed to convert eBooks from PDF to ePub format on Mac OS X. So Mac users can transfer ePub eBooks to iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc. for fantastic reading after conversion. What's more, the PDF to ePub Converter for Mac can retain the original text, layouts, images, and hyperlinks in the output ePub eBooks.
To improve the working efficiency for Mac users, the PDF to ePub for Mac provides batch conversion and partial conversion modes to convert eBooks.
2 Options to Customize the Output ePub eBooks:
- Text and images to epub
This default option allows Mac users to customize text color and background color for the output ePub eBooks. And for easier reading, users also can choose to ignore the original images and hyperlinks in the output eBook.
- Each page as an image to epub
This option is suitable for the eBooks with complex formatting, as all the output text, images, and formatting looks completely same as the original. But users can't change the text font for the converted ePub eBooks on eBook readers by conversion with this option.
PDF to ePub for Mac Features
- The PDF to ePub for Mac allows you to read eBooks on: Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, Android devices, Barnes & Noble nook, Hanlin eReader, BeBook, Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Cybook Opus, iRex Digital Reader, PocketBook Reader, Ctaindia's eGriver Ebook Reader.
Allow Mac users convert batches of PDF eBooks (maximum 50) at one time. It can save users a lot of time if there are many PDF eBooks for conversion.
Allow Mac users customize page ranges or select specific pages from each PDF file to convert. Page Range, such as page 1-15 or Specific page(s), such as 5,7,14… This mode is useful when users just want to extract some pages but not the whole large PDF eBook.
- Encrypted PDF eBooks Conversion
If the PDF is protected by Owner Password, PDF to ePub for Mac can convert the eBook directly without entering the password.
If the PDF is protected by User Password, PDF to ePub for Mac requires users to enter the user/open password to convert.
- Support PDF files in 12 languages
The PDF to ePub for Mac supports languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese and Chinese, German, French, Italian.
- Easy to use
Users can finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps: Import – Customize - Convert.And the PDF to ePub for Mac enables users to add or remove PDF eBooks by dragging and dropping them in or out of the panel.
PDF to ePub for Mac System Requirement
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- CPU: Intel (32bit) 512MHz
- Hard Disk: 100M and above
Worth the Download?
- 100% Clean: No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware.
- Transfer ePub eBooks to iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, etc.
- The PDF to ePub Converter for Mac can finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps: Import – Customize - Convert.